TERMS AND CONDITIONS - AER MUSICAL EDITIONS MUSICSTORE
- After your payment has been confirmed, you will get a link for download your product. You have up to THREE (3) chances for download it, during the next ten (10) days after your purchase.
- All the music is in .pdf format under encryption. When you download your product, you will receive .pdf files which have all your music plus the respective password for unlock all of them (score and parts).
- In case of any problem with the provided download link please don’t hesitate on contact us at:
in order to help you with this matter.
- The music in .pdf format sold in AER Musical Editions is protected under the International Author Law. The use of sold music for our company is strictly responsibility of the final owner. In case of public performance that eventually could imply profits, or the use of some of the sold items in commercial recording and/or for promotional diffusion, in which explicit authorization could be required for legal purposes, you MUST contact to AER Musical Editions in order to calculate the correspondent fees applicable in each case.
- Due to the nature of our products (downloadable items), once you have got some of them, AER Musical Editions is unable to accept any kind of refund. PLEASE be clear about what you want to get with a paid download item, before to buy it.
AER Musical Editions appreciates your full understanding about our Terms and Conditions. In case of any disagreement, claim or or request, please don´t hesitate about our willing to looking for a friendly way for solve any further controversy.